Use the installation guide above as a reference to remove your radio to install this product.
Dual Auxiliary Audio Input Interface for Select Chrysler Vehicles. Integrates two auxiliary audio sources directly to the factory radio for the highest possible sound quality. Ideal for mp3 players, portable DVD players, handheld GPS, laptops and gaming systems.
FREE! - 1.8mm audio cable with RCA connectors to be used for iPod/MP3 AUX audio integration.
Example of kit installed to an REC radio providing AUX input!
2005-2007 Chrysler 300
2007 Chrysler Aspen
2007-2008 Dodge Caliber
2006-2007 Dodge Charger
2004-2007 Dodge Durango
2005-2007 Dodge Magnum
2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
2006-2009 Dodge Ram 2500
2006-2009 Dodge Ram 3500
2006-2007 Jeep Commander
2007-2008 Jeep Compass
2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2007-2008 Jeep Patriot
- Compatible with REF, REC, RAK & RAQ model radios. The model number is indicated on the face of the radio.
- If the vehicle is equipped with both satellite radio and rear seat entertainment (RSE), one of these devices will have to be disconnected.
- If the vehicle is equipped with a single disc CD player (Model: REF) that also has satellite radio, the satellite radio will have to be disconnected. The REF model radio does not support RSE therefore you do not have the option of emulating it.
- Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
- Direct audio input to factory radio for maximum sound quality
- Two separate RCA inputs for use with a multitude of auxiliary audio sources
- Inputs selectable from the factory radio